1. Know you are making a difference
People often have no choice but to go to court, but many cannot afford to hire an attorney. ACLC bridges the gap with low-cost legal services.
Chances are, you have friends or family who qualify for our help. As a Friend, you are helping ensure we will be there if they need us.
2. Access to services
Legal Services. As a Friend, you will lock in guaranteed low-prices for specific legal services (subject to reasonable conditions), including:
- Basic Will Package ($250 flat fee)
- Jail Release in Travis County ($200 flat fee)
- Eviction defense in Travis County ($200 flat fee)
- Traffic Citation in Austin/Travis County ($150 flat fee)
- Fixing your credit report ($100 flat fee)
3. Determining our strategic priorities
ACLC is committed to challenging unjust laws and policies. We set our plans and priorities annually. As a Friend, you will be entitled to help us set our priorities going forward, so we do the work that matters most to you.